This article discusses the CCC Diagnostics Dashboard and its functionality. The CCC Diagnostics Dashboard gives you the ability to review the operations that are pending or outstanding to help your workflow and accountability. You can see which estimates still need pre/post-repair scans.
If you’re leveraging one of our partner integrations where diagnostic reports/invoices are automatically delivered to you upon completion, you’re also notified of scans you have performed but haven’t added to an estimate. Dashboard tasks covered in this document include:
Access Diagnostics Dashboard
- Login to CCC® Estimating desktop application.
- Click the menu icon.
- Then click Diagnostics, the dashboard opens.
Diagnostics Dashboard Navigation
The steps below describes how to navigate the Diagnostics Dashboard: Note: To appear in the Diagnostics Dashboard, the estimate must be part of a Repair Orders (RO) for Repair Workflow customers, or the vehicle must have been checked-in for Estimating only customers. In addition, the vehicle in the estimate requires a scan according to the configuration set in cccone.com.
- Estimates will appear as Needs Pre-Repair Scan if:
• The estimate doesn’t have a standardized Pre-Repair Scan estimate line.
• The Pre-Repair Scan has not been performed.
- Estimates will appear as Needs Post-Repair Scan if:
• The estimate doesn’t have a standardized Post-Repair Scan estimate line.
• The Post-Repair Scan has not been performed.
- Estimates will appear as Scan Not Billed if:
• The Pre/Post-Repair Scan has been completed, but the corresponding
standardized estimate lines haven’t been added.
- Estimates will appear as Not Billed if:
• The Pre/Post-Repair Scan has NOT been completed.
• The standardized estimate lines haven’t been added.
- Selecting New Task, for Scan Not Billed or Not Billed items, allows you to
assign a task to an estimator to add the scan entries to the estimate.
- Click Refresh to view the most current data in the dashboard.
Completing a Scan
Scans can be marked as complete in two ways:
Automatically complete a scan: Complete a Pre/Post Repair Scan leveraging one of our partner integrations.
Manually complete a scan performed through a non-integrated option, follow the steps in the table below:
- Click New Scan Event, the Diagnostics Scan Event window opens. Note: Scan Phase will be pre-selected based on which bucket the repair was selected from.
- Select the Scan Type (OEM or Aftermarket).
- Select the Scan Provider. Note: If the provider is not listed select Other Provider.
- Add an Attachment, such as a scan report. Note: Attachment(s) may be required based on your
- Click OK, the scan will now appear in the Events tab of the estimate.