If you are unable to locate recycled parts information in a parts search for a walk-in (NON DRP) estimate, verify the following conditions:
- Verify you are using Electronic Purchase Orders for Parts (Shopping Cart feature of CCC Estimating)
- If you are not working on an external assignment and it does not have EPO, please note that RPS data is only available when an insurance company is associated with the estimate and that particular insurance company participates in CCC's Recycled Parts Service for EPO/Shopping customers.
- Electronic Purchase Order (EPO) parts vendors are mostly Aftermarket at this time, with a few OEM, and Recycled suppliers.
- Check the Find Parts Supplier link on cccis.com (http://www.cccis.com/collision-repairers/find-a-supplier/) to verify which EPO vendors/suppliers are available within the shop's delivery radius. Only Recycled/LKQ suppliers in that list can be added to the Vendors in CCC Estimating and will display recycled parts within a walk-in estimate.
If there are no Electronic LKQ parts available in the compare screen, the recycled part can be added manually. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Highlight the part from the database, then select the Compare button.
- NOTE: the Recy button only pulls in RPS data, which is not available on walk-in files or Open Shop Assignments.
- Click on the + Add Manually button in the upper right-hand corner of the Compare window. If necessary, respond to any labor prompts that appear for adding the part.
- Change the part type to recycled. The additional time button can be used to manually add additional time for the recycled part.
- Add the part to the estimate.