If you are attempting to lock an estimate or supplement in CCC Estimating and receive a validation error pop-up indicating that One or more attachments are still loading, follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
Attaching and Re-attaching from the File Folder
- Open the workfile.
- From the Attachments tab, highlight the affected images and right click.
- Select Save As.
- Navigate to the folder in which the images are stored.
- Click OK.
- Remove/delete the attachments from the affected workfile.
- Save the workfile.
- From the Attachments toolbar, click the Actions button, and then click Attach - From Folder. The File Open screen opens.
- Navigate to the files or images you want to attach.
- After you have selected one or more file attachments, click Open. The selected attachments appear in the Attachments pane.
- Click Save.
- On the workfile Estimate tab, click Lock Estimate/Supplement.
- Save and close the workfile.
If you need further assistance, please contact CCC Technical Support.