There may be several reasons why you may be unable to locate an assignment in CCC Workflow (Portal):
- Assignment sent date is over 30 days. If the assignment is more than 30 days old, these assignments leave the worklist and will need to be re-sent.
- Assignment was cancelled.
- If an estimate was previously uploaded with Complete Assignment checkbox selected, the assignment will need to be re-sent.
- There is no longer an active relationship between the appraiser and insurance company issuing the assignment (DRP Relationship is no longer active)
To determine a possible reason, search for the claim in CCC Workflow (Portal).
- From the Quick Search tool, enter the claim number.
- Once you have located the claim, open the claim folder.
- Click the History tab and verify its status.
- If the assignment was cancelled, the assignment will need to be re-sent. Contact the issuing insurance company to request re-assignment.
If you were unable to locate the assignment, contact CCC Technical Support at 800.637.8511 to verify the status of the insurance company/appraiser relationship.