If you are receiving a System has encountered error. Page Expired. Contact system administrator error when trying to open a Claim Folder in the CCC Claims/Workflow (Portal), follow the steps below to clear your Internet browser temp and cached files.
If you are using Internet Explorer (IE), follow the steps below.
- Close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Open a new Internet Explorer window.
- From the top menu, select Tools or the Gear icon located in the top right corner of the browser.
- Within either option, select the Internet Options listing.
- Under Internet Options -> General tab, locate the options for Browsing History.
- Match the settings depicted below and click the Delete button under Browsing History.
- Close all instances of the Internet Explorer Browser. Re-launch IE Browser and test opening the Claim Folder.
If you are using Google Chrome browser, clear cookies/temporary files by following the steps below.
- Select the Menu icon in the top right corner, identified by 3 dots stacked vertically.
- Select the Settings option within the menu.
- Under Settings, click on Advanced to open further options.
- Under Privacy and Security, select Clear Browsing Data.
- Once the Clear Browsing Data screen is available, select the settings depicted below.
- Click on CLEAR BROWSING DATA. Close all instances of the browser and then relaunch the browser to test opening of the Claim Folder.