When a vehicle owner responds with a score of 7 or less to questions 1 (quality), 2 (customer service), or 7 (would recommend shop) for a UpdatePlus CSI question, your shop is e-mailed a link to fill out a Service Recovery Form. The single question post-delivery feedback survey that all shops have will also trigger a Service Recovery Request Form with a response of "No (not satisfied)".
This form is to provide the respective Insurance Company with your shop's rebuttal to negative feedback. Shops are expected to have followed up with vehicle owners when possible to address any negative reported impressions. This allows the Insurance Company to know the outcome and/or your shop's explanation for the score given.
To view/acknowledge Hotsheets:
- Open the Customer Experience dashboard in CCC Estimating.
- Locate the Hotsheets section and select the Pending option.
- Locate the desired Hotsheet and select the Service Recovery button on the min-toolbar that appears below the selected Hotsheet.
You will not be able to clear/acknowledge a Hotsheet if a Service Recovery has not been filled out. The Hotsheet will remain under Pending. If you do not see the Service Recovery button on the min-toolbar, the Customer Communication - Complete service recovery on hotsheets permission is not enabled for your CCC Estimating login ID.
To enable the required permission:
- Select Configure > Security Roles.
- Locate the Security Role group currently assigned to your CCC Estimating login ID and select Edit.
- Locate and add the Customer Communication - Complete service recovery on hotsheets permission.
- Select OK