UpdatePlus Data Share allows you to share your UpdatePlus milestones with a specific insurance carrier.
To edit your data sharing configuration for UpdatePlus, follow these steps:
- Log in to cccone.com with your CCC Estimating user ID and password.
- Expand the site navigation menu, then select Settings.
- Type Update into the search bar, then press Enter.
- Select the UpdatePlus tile.
- Scroll down to the Insurance Settings section.
- Enable the checkbox in the Share Data column for your desired insurance carrier.
- When finished, click Save to finalize the changes.
Below is a short video demonstrating these same steps to enable data sharing with an insurance carrier for UpdatePlus.
Job Aid: CCC UpdatePlus Settings (Includes enabling Repair Status messaging and Data Sharing)