As an UpdatePlus customer, you have the ability to specify whether or not you receive email alerts for key factors that may impact service or items needing attention following a negative Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) survey response. The email alerts will be sent to the email listed on your Employee profile.
- Customer responses to text or email will be delivered to the estimator on workfile via email. All others will have to open the workfile to view the customer re
To configure UpdatePlus alerts in CCC Estimating:
- Select Configure, click on My Account from the menu bar.
- Ensure you have a valid email address in the Primary Email field.
- Select the appropriate action for each email alert*, then click OK.
*Estimator login IDs will have the option to receive emails on No alerts or Alerts for my workfiles only. Non Estimator login IDs that have the user permission: UpdatePlus - Provide the ability to receive alerts for all workfiles will have the option to receive emails on No alerts, Alerts for my workfiles only or Alerts for all workfiles.
For more information on configuring UpdatePlus see CSI / Repair Status Setup and Usage
If you are part of a Multi-Shop Operation (MSO), you will also be able to select the location(s) for which you wish to receive alerts. (This ability requires the user permission: UpdatePlus - Provide the ability to receive alerts for all workfiles.) In order to be able to configure this option, you must have at least one alert option selected to Alerts for all workfiles. This will enable the Select locations for Update Plus alerts link in the lower left-hand corner.
You can then select one or more MSO locations to apply your configurations for UpdatePlus alerts. NOTE: Each location selected will follow the same settings configured for your home location, you cannot individualize settings per location.
You have the ability to specify whether or not you receive email alerts for the following:
- Promise date missing (sent when 48 hours have passed since the Vehicle Drop Off event and a Promise date has not been set)
- Promise date about to expire (sent 60 minutes prior to the Promise date expiration)
- Negative post-delivery survey response
- Hotsheet received
- Request for service recovery