- Select Configure > Machine Settings from the menu bar.
- Click on the Data Interfaces link from the left panel.
- Click on Add from the toolbar. The Add Data Interface screen opens.
- Select the data interface from the list. The data interface End User License Agreement screen opens.
- Click on I Agree after you have read the license agreement, and then click OK.
- Select the export time frequency from the Export droplist.
- Enter or browse to the folder location where the exported files are to be placed.
- Click on the View EULA link to read the license agreement (optional).
- Click OK.
Note: The Data Interface setup is designed to export claim data automatically to a designated export directory, no manual export option exists for these interfaces.