CCC offers a consumer (vehicle owner) accessible website (carwise.com) to provide an interface for consumers to locate a nearby CCC Estimating Repair Facility (RF), schedule an appointment, and check on the status of a repair in progress.
The three components of the Carwise.com website are:
This is a public profile for CCC Estimating shops that lists shop hours, address, contact information, and reviews from UpdatePlus CSI survey results.
- All existing CCC Estimating shops are listed by default in the Carwise Shop Finder website.
- If you are a new CCC Estimating shop, you must configure and activate your listing within CCC Estimating.
- All shops can configure or opt out of the listing on Carwise website.
- Changes may take up to 24 hours to populate on Carwise website.
To configure your Carwise Profile:
- Login to cccone.com with your CCC Estimating User ID and Password.
- Expand the Site Navigation Menu, then select Settings.
- Select the Carwise Profile tile.
- Enable your Carwise profile. A link will display for your specific Carwise profile page.
- On the Overview tab, you can configure the following items:
- Online photo estimate with Carwise
- Provide instant repair Cost range
- Online estimate appointments with Carwise
- Online repair appointments with Carwise
- Ratings and reviews on Carwise
- Carwise plugins for your website
- Repair Facility Information: Name, Phone Number, Address, Years of operation, and Rental information
- Description: Brief details about your shop.
- Services provided
- Customer Service: Hours, Languages spoken, and accepted Payment Types
- On the Photos tab, you can add pictures for the following items:
- Logo and Shop Street View
- Up to 9 additional pictures of your shop
Note: By default, the Street View image attached in the Carwise configuration will be used as the first picture in your shop profile on Carwise.com. You may update the header image at any time.
- After consumers have located your Carwise profile, they can opt to schedule an appointment or request a photo estimate.
- Appointments display as Unscheduled Appointments on your CCC Estimating Calendar dashboard.
- Photo Estimate requests display as Online customer visits.
- Configuration of the Appointments functionality in CCC Estimating is covered in detail in How to Schedule & Setup Carwise.com Appointments.
- Configuring Photo Estimate is covered in detail in Photo Estimate Overview.
If you have Web View enabled for UpdatePlus, consumers can check the status of their repair.
- Consumers navigate to https://www.carwise.com/check-repair-status.
- Consumers enter their phone number, then click Go.
- Carwise will search for any existing Promises with Web View enabled. If available, consumers will see the following details:
- Repair Status: Dropped Off, Started, Completed, or Picked Up
- Expected Pickup date and time
- Total amount owed from the estimate in the workfile
- Estimator and Insurance contacts from the workfile
- Summarized Carwise profile information
Configuring Web View is covered in detail in Web View Estimate Share Configuration and Requirements.