This article provides an overview, configuration, and usage instructions for UpdatePlus CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) surveys. More information can be found in How to Configure and Use Repair Status / Shop Finder / Scheduler in CCC Estimating
Post Delivery Feedback
UpdatePlus CSI Overview
The UpdatePlus feature provides the ability for you to share repair information with customers. When this feature is enabled, repair information is shared with customers according to the Payer selected in the workfile Insurance tab. This feature is available for both Repair Workflow and Estimating users.
CCC UpdatePlus is a web-based service that is integrated with CCC Estimating Total Repair Platform. The service keeps vehicle owners informed on the repair status by automatically sending updates to the customer's device of choice – smartphone, tablet, cell phone, or email with vital updates that customers want and need to see.
Once a new repair order has been created or an arrival event has been entered, CCC UpdatePlus will immediately start a series of updates to vehicle owners. When your timeline data (such as the estimated completion date) is entered or changed, or the repair is marked complete, vehicle owners are notified immediately.
When setting up UpdatePlus rules, a standard template setting for all workfiles appears by default. Default settings are the base settings for all workfiles unless an insurance company has other specified settings. Some insurance company data sharing and CSI options are automatically activated and the ability to change these settings is disabled when the selected insurance company mandates data sharing with CSI.
Setting up Repair Status and CSI rules for CCC UpdatePlus
When activated, UpdatePlus allows communication to flow between CCC Estimating and your customers. In the Update Plus Setup, these settings determine:
- Which companies you will allow to view your UpdatePlus data "Data Share".
- Which companies you will allow promises to be created for.
- Which payer types will trigger promise creation (If promises are NOT created, you will NOT be able to send repair status updates or custom text messages within CCC Estimating to your customers).
- Which companies you will allow CSI surveys to be created for.
- Which CSI surveys will be created.
To change the default settings in Update Plus:
- Log in to cccone.com with your CCC Estimating user ID and password.
- Expand the site navigation menu, then select Settings.
- Enter Update into the search bar, then press the Enter key.
- Select the UpdatePlus tile.
- Verify Repair Status Messaging and CSI Messaging are both set to Enabled.
- Confirm the correct name for your repair facility displays in Company Name field for the Message Branding section.
- After UpdatePlus is enabled, Default Settings are automatically created. These apply to all newly created workfiles, unless superseded by an Insurance Company setting.
- Select your desired Default Settings for the Payer Type and CSI surveys.
- The payer section determines which payer types will send status updates to the vehicle owner.
- The CSI section determines which survey type is sent after the vehicle is delivered.
- Verify your Insurance Settings.
- If you do not see an insurance carrier in the list, click the Add button in the upper right-hand corner to enable the insurance.
- Enable Share Data. This allows CCC Estimating to send status updates to the insurance as well as the vehicle owner.
- Specify your desired Payer Type. This controls when status updates are sent to the vehicle owner based on the selected insurance company and payer on the Insurance tab of the workfile.
- Select your desired options for CSI surveys.NOTE: If the CSI or Service Recovery options are grayed out/inaccessible, this indicates that the insurance company mandates these options whenever a promise is created under their company.
- You may also activate Google Reviews. Enable the slider to post reviews to Google. NOTE: you must enter your Google short URL to enable Google Reviews. For detailed instructions on Google, click here.
Post Delivery Feedback
The Post Delivery Feedback (Single Question Survey) is free and available to all users. When using the single question survey, the question sent to your customers reads:
“Were you completely satisfied with your [Sponsor] repair experience?”
NOTE: The Post Delivery Notifications for the 90, 180, and 365-day milestones may be disabled, however, the Single Question Survey cannot.
Hot sheets found in the CCC Estimating Customer Experience Dashboard are populated when you receive a below-threshold score on a survey. In order to access the hot sheet to review and acknowledge it, you can click on the Jobs delivered option in the Customer Experience dashboard. From there you should see past jobs in red with the Task "Review hot sheet," and upon selecting the job you will see two options: "contact customer" and "acknowledge".
To acknowledge a Hot Sheet:
- Select Dashboards, then select the Customer Experience Dashboard from the drop-list.
- Click on the Recently Delivered graphic.
- Select a workfile with a Review Hot Sheet To Do status, and then select Acknowledge from the mini-toolbar. The Acknowledge Hot Sheet screen opens.
- Enter follow-up comments in the field, then click OK. The workfile is removed from the Search Results pane.
When a CSI survey is received, a note is logged to the "Notes" tab on the workfile. The note type is "CSI Survey, received" and is a hyperlink to the survey results.
NOTE: In order to complete the Service Recovery, user IDs will require the Customer Communication - Complete Service Recovery on hotsheets permission.
There is no specific event or note logged to the workfile when a hotsheet or service recovery is triggered. These are managed through the Customer Experience dashboard Hotsheets views.
When service recovery is triggered, a notification is sent to all users with permission to view/complete the service recovery form. The notification is found in the My Work dashboard under My Inbox > CCC.
When the service recovery form is completed, a note is logged to the workfile "Notes" tab (note type is "Service Recovery"). All users should be able to see this note. If you have permission to view/complete service recovery forms, then the note type is also a hyperlink that allows you to open the completed service recovery form.
You might also see service recovery activity in some of the module reports, like the CSI Survey Detail and CSI Service Recovery reports.
CCC UpdatePlus and Carwise Reporting Overview and Usage
How to Change a Company Name on Update Plus Messages
UpdatePlus Alerts and Notifications